Old fashioned scalloped potatoes with ham
Home » Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
Our Creamy Scalloped Potatoes are a perfect side dish or to make this an easy one-dish entrée, simply add cooked sausage crumbles to the potatoes and onions before placing in the baking dish.
- Text size
- 1 (4.5-ounce) package Southeastern Mills® Old Fashioned
- Peppered Gravy Mix with Sausage Flavor
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup diced yellow onion
- ½ cup cooked sausage crumbles (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2. For additional flavor, add ½ cup cooked sausage crumbles to potatoes and onions before placing in baking dish.
- 3. Combine prepared potatoes with diced onion. Evenly place in baking dish.
- 4. Prepare Old Fashioned Peppered Gravy Mix with Sausage Flavor as directed.
- 5. Pour gravy evenly over potato slices; bake until done, about 1 hour.
Mom-Mom's Old Fashioned Scalloped Potatoes Recipe from
Grandma Honey'S House - Page 2 of 21 - Where Everything
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes - A Homestyle Family Favorite
Skillet Ham, Cabbage and Potatoes Recipe - Allrecipes
Scalloped Potatoes Recipe Homemade White Sauce with
Scalloped Cabbage with Meat - Grandma-approved old