Fashion intern resume examples
Office Coordinators, who can also be referred to as Secretaries, Office Assistants, or Administrative Assistants, answer to executives and/or second-level management and carry out tasks like filing, answering phones, maintaining records, and making copies of documents. Skills included on example resumes of Office Coordinators include making follow-up calls to maintain good customer relations, and dispatching drivers/messengers for pick-ups and deliveries. While some employers prefer their Office Coordinator candidates to list a bachelor's degree on their resumes, those holding a certificate or associate's degree are more common.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Office Coordinator Cover Letter.1
Business Office Coordinator
Maintained A/P accounts in PeopleSoft system, verified and approved vouchers in the system, and prepared and entered end of month A/P accruals
- Processed bi-weekly payroll for 120 employees, including labor reports and vacation and sick time requests
- Provided backup support for the Human Resources department, including handling FMLA and benefits paperwork, employee accident reports, background checks, new employee orientation, and input and tracking of reports
- Maintained and balanced petty cash boxes of 0 for the facility and 0 for patients
- Managed Personal Needs Accounts for patients in Resident Fund Management System (RFMS) system, performed bank deposits and withdrawals, generated and mailed out quarterly statements, and paid patients' insurance claims
- Achieved 100% on State Audit Survey for RFMS four years in a row and 100% on internal audit for RFMS three years in a row
Front Office Coordinator/auditor
Manager on duty responsibilities for 72 room boutique luxury hotel with million in yearly revenue
- Created, managed and modified complex travel reservations (Orbitz, Expedia, GTA, American Express Travel, car service, etc.)
- Audited credit card, cash and account receivables for accuracy, auditing approximately 0,000 monthly.
- Reconciled accounting discrepancies and adjusted debit and credit reporting totaling in ,000 monthly adjustments
- Recognized by hotel executives for outstanding service and streamlining audit and guest services standard operating procedures;
- Part of team that won the prestigious Golden Circle Award from Agoda.com, 4 Star Awards from Tripadvisor.com and Booking.com
- Generated various reports (STRGlobal, 3-Month Forecast, Manager's Flash Report, Adjustments, etc.)
- Competent in Opera PMS and Galaxy/Lightspeed operating software
Facilities Coordinator on Multinational Account/office Coordinator
Reviewed work orders daily, following up as necessary to ensure a timely completion of scheduled work to meet SLA established standards and providing recommendations for performance improvements.
- Supervised and coordinated projects, initiating change management to ensure adherence to client standards and code requirements.
- Assisted with planning, budgeting, coordinating, and directing special projects such as office build-outs, refurbishment, large group moves, activity set-ups, retrofit lighting, inventory control and storage.
- Performed inventory management and purchasing goods for distribution using Microsoft Office.
- Coordinated with security to issue keys and access cards, billing tenants and updating list as needed.
- Supported Facilities Manager in contract management administration, researching and sourcing deliverables, conducting building tours, evaluating proposals, creating and tracking POs using Yardi and Angus software and selecting contractors.
- Promoted from Office Coordinator to Assistant Facilities Manager on multinational customer account.
Strategized and executed office and process improvements to increase clientele despite higher relative cost of services than competitors.
- Contributed to increasing client base by 30% as well as consistently exceptional client satisfaction reviews.
- Created a gift program for outgoing clients - a discounted professional photograph which served dual purposes: contributing to referrals and serving as a marketing tool for in-office display.
- Initiated auditing by parent company, Orthodontics Centers of America, for input on structure and marketing.
Completed submittals to be sent out to sub-contractors for the successful completion of a project
- Sent out Request for Information (RFI's) & worked with Change Orders regarding project requirements
- Estimated numbers for upcoming bids in order to minimize costs and meet the specific budget
- Worked online as head of the Submittal department, as well as handling incoming/outgoing e-mail
- Recorded daily reports containing what was accomplished in the field on given days, as well as work to be completed
- Promoted the company through social media, and redesigned company logo, creating a stronger brand
- Implemented a safety manual to be promoted to employees, in order to minimizing accidents in the field
Regional Office Coordinator
in charge of office management and accounting for B&V Puerto Rico. Responsible for the processing, tracking of invoices to and payments from, Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority for Professional Service for the Capital Improvement Program.
- Processed all certifications, sworn statements for nine previous contracts and amendments.
- Prepared, RFA's-Request for Approvals; increase or transfer funds or inclusion of sub consultants and transfer amongst personnel budgeted hours on all approved Task Orders issued by (PRASA).
- Tract all monthly activities on approved Task Orders on personnel and sub consultants and travel expense.
- Assisted Program Manager with sub consultant contracts and reviewed documentation certifications from all government agencies; for contract administration until contract administrators was officially contracted.
- OCIP Processing of enrollments form on the Owner Controlled Insurance Program on all sub consultants.
Office Coordinator, Sales and Merchandise Department
Provided training, direction and guidance to sales staff interacting with vendors for the marketing and distribution of Girl Scout licensed merchandise.
- Reviewed agreements for execution with vendors.
- Prepared monthly management reports used to monitor sales activities and to drive revenue.
- Established standards and procedures for the GSUSA sales office.
- Organized, prioritized and delegated administrative staff.
- Ensured that accounts and filing systems were maintained and updated.
- Reduced office supplies budget by 30% by selected cost effective vendors and in-house forms development.
- Excellent record of completing special projects on time.
- Used Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) extensively to complete special projects, and in general office assignments
- PC Liaison (source for assistance with Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Coordinated office services for a Tax, Audit, and Advisory accounting firm. Communicated with building management on all aspects of the office.
- Records management and maintaining a database for the file room. Located lost and misplaced files and reorganized the file system for better efficiency and traceability.
- Aided with a business office relocation. Supervise one other employee.
- Copy center service, handling requests for scanning documents and maintaining copy machines. Helped to negotiate a contract with Canon for leased copy machines at a savings of ,000 a month.
- Order and maintain stock of office supplies and printer toner. Cleaning and organizing the kitchens and the overall office space.
- Printing and binding of projects. Conference room set up. Sorting and delivery of mail and overnight packages. Processing incoming and outgoing UPS shipments.
Office Coordinator III
Maintained campus account receivable system for enrollment and invoices for course fees, and books.
- Student services: helped with enrollments, enquiries, transcripts, and general information.
- Maintained and updated brochures, publications, and graduation program.
- Researched for international universities exchanges.
- Managed three student workers.
- Coordinated International Student Exchange (Japan and Korea).
- Performed extensive travel reimbursement both domestic and foreign
Process claims and Insurance verification. Posted records, answered phones inbound and outbound calls.
- Scheduled appointments and received inbound and outbound calls.
- Responsible for insurance verification, insurance quotes and handled patients accounts.
- Ensured cash disbursement and insured a that receipt journal was in accordance with bank activity.
- Assisted patients with completion of paper work needed for legal and health purposes.
- Ability to understand routine case work procedures and techniques.
- Ability to work well with other in different circumstances.
VIEW MORE RESUME SAMPLES
- NEXT >
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.
Well done! Your resume has been submitted successfully! You will receive a confirmation soon.Email: Resume:
Upload Resume File