15 Best Sites For Keeping Up With The Latest Fashion Trends
Fashion Stylists advise their clients on how to improve their appearance by using suitable clothing and accessories. These experts may work only with individuals or they can be involved in the making of advertising campaigns, music videos, public appearances and photo shoots. Those seeking to work as Fashion Stylists should emphasize in their resumes fashion expertise, an eye for detail, being familiar with a variety of labels, and knowing how to select advantageous outfits for any body shape and age. Top-rated Fashion Stylist resume samples mention a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field, although formal education is not mandatory.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Fashion Stylist Cover Letter.1
Assisted pageant contestant to get unique fashion look that enhances their personality.
- Helped women attain perfect dress for every special occasion.
- Exhibited excellent customer service skills and a proven record as a top stylist.
- Recognized for contributing to a successful resolution pageant fashions requests.
- Customized fitted designer attire for the most demanding clients.
Independent Fashion Stylist
Collaborated with photographers to adapt creative concepts into effective advertising campaigns for print and television media
- Produced and conducted pre-production presentations
- Prepared and edit story layouts
- Researched and acquired wardrobe for fashion editorials and advertisements
- Evaluated fashion trends to incorporate contemporary designs into successful advertising campaigns
- Assessed color, texture, size and fit of clothes for personal styling clients
- Generated timelines for the execution of project tasks
- Provided excellent customer service
(fashion Stylist and Interior Designer) - Intern/assistant
Executed pre-production for a photo shoot for "The Untitled Magazine" including the creative direction through the coordination of the details from pulling clothes to helping fit the model
- Arranged Paris Fashion week schedule for the Fall 2012 shows
- Managed daily itinerary from business meetings to special events
- Created a system of concept ideas from magazine archives to gather tear sheets for future reference
- Organized an interior design library which included important showrooms, contacts, and look-books
- Sourced fabrics and furniture for interior design options for clients for a house remodel
- Merchandised and photographed clothing items for an auction
Freelance Fashion Stylist for one of fashions leading brands.
- Continuously developing client book of business based on relationships formed that have been tailored to fit the needs of the BCBG/Maz Azria client. Via consistent contact via email, phone, and heavy social media management.
- Developed and implemented a template for all store associates to initiate and maintain contact with clientele via social media via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as well as email and text.
- Kept abreast on all trends that were introduced through merchandise visuals and floor sets in order to effective market the BCBG/Max Azria brand presenting a high level of brand awareness resulting in higher sales and client satisfaction.
- Exceeding sales goals by maximizing the sales per hour, units per transaction, and average dollars spent through strategic customer interaction to fulfill the immediate and lifestyle needs of the client.
- Consistently creating the superior guest experience by delivering superior customer service, educating the guest about the brand, and maintaining of the relationship developed with guest building brand loyalty.
Freelance Fashion Stylist
Created fashion stories with photographers to determine lighting, background sets, and style
- Coordinated model castings and interacted with talent agencies
- Analyzed seasonal fashion trends to remain up to date on emerging styles
- Was the main stylist on set and collaborated with the whole crew to produce a great final shoot
Temporary Fashion Stylist
- Selling product across all merchandise categories in a luxury environment.
- Cultivating positive and enduring relationships with customers.
- Built a clientele supported by 20% referral business.
- Demonstrated strong product knowledge while keeping updated on new products, marketing and fashion trends
Fashion Stylist & Keyholder in Santa Monica
- Styled clients with clothing that best accentuated each body type and helped them understand how to pair pieces together & accessorize properly
- Built lasting, comfortable relationships with customers
- Trained & led sales associates in styling & bringing profit to the company
- Organized & completed weekly financial paperwork & scheduling
- Assumed Assistant Management duties
Customer Service Associate/ Fashion Stylist
Interacted with approximately 10 clients per day by providing style advice
- Performed cashier management transactions utilizing RetailPro software
- Wrote daily feedback emails to the LF network through Microsoft Outlook highlighting key happenings from the day
- Managed social media pages such as Facebook and Instagram promoting new inventory
Head Fashion Stylist/production Manager
- Organized and executed all fashion events & promotions.
- Collaborated with team to create set design for each showcase.
- Styled all looks for fashion presentations to make sure every look was according to each designers vision.
- Monitored budget to control expenses for travel arrangements, catering and venue fees
- Coordinated and communicated production resources with venue management.
Sales Associate and Fashion Stylist
- Maintained current knowledge of fashion trends.
- Assisted clients with wardrobing and with designing the overall look.
- Consistently improved the look of the layout of merchandise.
- Developed strong client relationships.
VIEW MORE RESUME SAMPLES
- NEXT >
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.
Well done! Your resume has been submitted successfully! You will receive a confirmation soon.Email: Resume:
Upload Resume File